Uwhois Subscriber Agreement
- If you choose to use the UWHOIS, INC. service (the "Service"), you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and UWHOIS, Incorporated ("UWHOIS, INC."), and any service provided directly or indirectly by UWHOIS, INC. (the "Service").
- UWHOIS, INC. may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Service, or send them to you via e-mail or postal mail.
- IF ANY OF THESE RULES OR ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BY SENDING E-MAIL TO:cancel@Uwhois.com (SEE SECTION 9.1 REGARDING TERMINATION OF SERVICE). YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- UWHOIS, INC. may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. UWHOIS, INC. may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- UWHOIS, INC. CONTENT AND SUBSCRIBER SUBMISSIONS
- The contents of the UWHOIS, INC. Internet service are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. Most materials made available by UWHOIS, INC. (known as the "Content") is provided, owned or controlled by parties outside the control of UWHOIS, INC. in such cases the third party shall be deemed credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
- The Service and its Contents are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in Section 2.3 of this Agreement), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from owner of the Content and or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
- Certain Content is furnished by UWHOIS, INC., which will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such Content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising therefrom.
- UWHOIS, INC. does not and cannot review every Content and is not responsible for the Content of the information displayed. UWHOIS, INC. reserves the right to delete, move, or edit (or ask the owner and or provider of the Content to delete, move, or edit the) Content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. UWHOIS, INC does not otherwise undertake to change material unacceptable to you and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE AND LINKS
- UWHOIS, INC. contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Service. Since UWHOIS, INC. is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you to or received from UWHOIS, INC.will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless UWHOIS, INC., and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants.You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. UWHOIS, INC. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- UWHOIS, INC. neither represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT, DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- As part of the registration process, you will select a password. The subscriber ID is generated automatically upon first registration. You also have to give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated. (a) You may not (i) use a subscriber ID and or password of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a subscriber ID in which another person has rights without such person's authorization. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. (b) You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of UWHOIS, INC.
- You shall notify help@Uwhois.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
- You must be 13 years or older to subscribe to the Service; however, persons of all ages may use it. Thus, you may share your password and subscriber ID with others, subject to Section 6.4.
- You are responsible for all usage or activity on your UWHOIS, INC. account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at UWHOIS, INC's sole discretion, and UWHOIS, INC may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- FEES AND PAYMENTS
- UWHOIS, INC. reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Service unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. Thus, if at any time UWHOIS, INC. requires a fee for portions of the Service that are now free (e.g., a domestic subscription fee), UWHOIS, INC. will give you advance notice of such fees and the opportunity to cancel the account before such charges are imposed. All new fees, if any, will be posted in appropriate locations on the Service. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred. UWHOIS, INC. will not charge for any products or services offered for sale through the Service or by any other vendor or service provider without your specific consent. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Service through your account.
- COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN UWHOIS, INC. AND SUBSCRIBERS
- Unless you indicate on your registration form that you do not want to receive such information, UWHOIS, INC., its owners and assigns, reserve the right to allow certain third party vendors to provide you with information about products and services.
- UWHOIS, INC. reserves the right to send electronic mail to you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Service.
- UWHOIS, INC. reserves the right to disclose information about your usage and demographics, provided that it will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information. Advertisers and/or Licensees on our website may collect and share information about you only if you indicate your acceptance. For more information please read the privacy statement of UWHOIS, INC.
- SOFTWARE LICENSES
- You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access the Service ("Access Software"). You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any licenses granted by UWHOIS, INC., and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of such software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from Access Software.
- You may terminate your account at any time by sending e-mail to: cancel@Uwhois.com. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your access will be suspended within 24 hours. You are responsible for all charges incurred up to the time the account is deactivated and no refunds will be given.
- UWHOIS, INC. may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement, whereupon a refund will be given for all unused credit balance.
- This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Delaware law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Delaware.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Subscriber Agreement will serve to preempt the promises made in UWHOIS, INC Privacy Notice.
Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to:
1030 Center Road, Suite 151
And a copy of which must be sent by fax to: 011 44 1202 430 580
You agree to report any copyright violations of the Subscriber Agreement to UWHOIS, INC. as soon as you become aware of them. In the event you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to material that is contained in UWHOIS, INC, please notify Copyright Department, UWHOIS, INC, 1030 Center Road, Wilmington, Delaware, USA; e-mail:copyrights@Uwhois.com.
(Please direct all general questions to Help@Uwhois.com)